Jackson WWS RackStar Dishmachine
The RackStar conveyor dishmachine is an industry leader for low water consumption. It uses only 0.35 gallons of water per rack. This dishmachine is loaded with best-in-class energy-saving features like the Dual Rainbow Rinse which provides superior rinse action. It is easy to operate and fully automatic.
Josper RGJ – ROBATAGRILL
Josper’s Robatagrill is an open charcoal grill for cooking in the robatayaki style, an ancient Japanese culinary technique which involves cooking on the grill in front of diners. Small portions of food are grilled on skewers over hot charcoal. This method is ideal for cooking all types of meat, fish and vegetables in a unique way that ensures the ingredients never lose their original flavour.
Middleby Marshall PS638E-V Ventless Conveyor Oven (Electric)
The Middleby Marshall ventless oven is certified as a non-grease emitting appliance. It features an internal system that destroys grease laden vapour prior to it escaping the oven. This unit has been approved by Intertek for Ventless operation.
- Impingement PLUS! low oven profile and dual air return
- Patented Energy Management System (EMS)
- Advanced technology air delivery system bakes up to
- 30% faster than traditional conveyor ovens
- Conveyor speed range: 30 seconds -13 minutes
Middleby Marshall CTX – Infrared Conveyor Oven (Electric)
The CTX oven delivers perfectly cooked food using infrared technology. The automated continuous cooking platform is designed to cook, bake, broil, sear, steam, or sous vide in high-volume kitchens with consistent results.
- 18-gauge stainless steel exterior
- Fully insulated on all sides
- Top and bottom infrared emitters heat food evenly
- “Cool Skin” safety feature keeps the external surface of the oven under 120°F
- Quiet operation