Imperial Heavy Duty Equipment
Imperial’s Spec Series equipment is fully customizable. It features a sleek design with the unique styling of the cast aluminum knobs. It is fully constructed of stainless steel and the base is constructed of rugged 10 gauge steel.
- 40,000 BTU, 12KW output
- Grates are flush mount to front ledge for full use of top surface
- “S” grates raise pans off surface creating more heat transfer than direct metal-to-metal contact
- Heat convects in the recesses for continual heat to pan action
- M-shaped oven burner for even heating
- Electric models are available
CiBO+ High Speed Oven
The CiBO+ oven delivers quality, speed and consistency. It uses a unique tri-heat technology which combines Microwave, TurboAir, and a ContactBase to deliver superior results.
- Compact footprint – fits easily into tight spaces
- Easy to operate – simply press one of the 40 menu items on the customizable QPad touch screen and the oven will do the rest
- No installation required – simply plug in and cook
- Features ventless technology which means it can be used in non-traditional spaces
Lang clamshells are the perfect 2-sided cooking solution. They are available as an option for the 100 or 200 series Lang griddles (with a 23″ plate depth). Choose from one of the three types of clamshell styles – electric contact, electric radiant, or gas infrared.
a) CCSE12 Electric Contact
This clamshell comes in 12″ sections. It is designed for quick and consistent cooking of a variety of menu items. The electronic control allows for easy and precise temperature adjustments. The clamshell uses an easy-to-adjust, self-leveling design that provides excellent two-sided cooking.
b) CSE12AG Electric Radiant
This clamshell comes in 12″ sections. It has a powerful infrared element that activates when the hood is lowered and cooks quickly. The design makes it ideal for cooking proteins, and it can re-thermalize like a cheesemelter.
c) CSG24 Gas Infrared
This clamshell comes in 24″ sections.
It features a powerful 50,000 BTU gas infrared broiler that is protected by a stainless steel wire-form grid. The clamshell is great for cooking proteins because it rapidly browns meat and seals in the juices.
Hoshizaki Large KM “S” model updates
Control box updates:
-Simplified Cleaning & Assisted clean (“J” Board to “K+” Board)
-Toggle switch for Ice and Clean mode
Water Circuit Updates:
-Improved component durability and simplified circuit
-The number of joints has been reduced
-Replaced pump (forward only pump motor operation) which reduces the need for several components
-Transitioning to an integrated utlra sonic sensor