Hoshizaki Chef Bases
Optimize your kitchen efficiency with a Hoshizaki chef base featuring an extra-large top surface for cooking equipment plus high performance, cold storage drawers.
- Built-in ceramic heat shield protects food from high heat
- Made of heavy duty stainless steel
- 90 degree side edges with marine edges on front and back for easy cleaning
- All drawers hold 6” deep pans that are easy to lift out
- Available in 36”–110” width options
NU-VU smokers are equipped with circulating air technology for even heat and smoke distribution. They feature an autofill water connection that provides humidity and keeps products moist.
- Temperature range up to 350°F
- Hold temperature up to 250°F
- Automatically switches to hold after the cooking cycle has ended
- SMOKE6 – half-size meat smoker has five racks with a max. capacity of 150 lbs of meat
- SMOKE13 – full-size meat smoker has thirteen racks with a max. capacity of 350 lbs of meat
Carter-Hoffmann Cook & Hold Cabinets
Cook & Hold cabinets provide convection roasting at low temperatures which results in tender roasts that are naturally browned to perfection.
Features & Benefits:
-Air is gently circulated around the cabinet which allows the meat to caramelize and retain moisture
-Cook to time or product temperature (meat probe is included)
-Lower BTUs than a standard convection oven
-Lower installation costs: venting is not required in most areas
-Versatile: these cabinets are not just for roasts. With a maximum temperature of 325°F (160°C), a variety of items can be cooked, baked, or roasted in the cabinets.
Sammic CK-48V Food Processor/Veg Prep Machine
This 2 in 1 unit features a high capacity vegetable cutter (1,300 lbs/hr) and a large cutter bowl (capacity of 8 litres).
- Equipped with brushless technology: powerful and efficient motor maintains the torque across the range of speeds
- Exclusive force control system: guarantees uniform and high quality results
- Lightweight and compact design
- Wide range of discs and grids enables more than 70 different types of cuts
- Can be programmed by time and pulse button
- Reverse function – ideal for mixing products instead of cutting
- Polycarbonate lid with built-in “cut&mix” scraper
- Lateral product output: requires less room on the work surface and directs the product to avoiding splashing